I have been nominated for the Liebster award – discover new blogs, which is super exciting!
A HUGE thank you to my nominator Emma Bee at BlackTeaandMilk68 it certainly gave me a lot of happiness to do this.
Here are the rules –
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
– Lastly, COPY these rules in the post. Simple enough right?
Emma bee’s lovely questions
Q: Why did you start blogging and what made you decide the subject in which you write?
A: I’ve always done small blogging in terms of tumblr or livejournal but never made a blog dedicated to something besides posting cute pictures and writing random junk. I’ve always read a lot and had been visiting tons of book blogs at the start of the year looking for recommendations and figured I could do that as well. Or at least post what I thought of the book. Thus Part Time Book Nerd!
Q: What was the last book you bought, have you read it yet, or did it go straight onto the shelf?
A: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas and I devoured that book in two days. It was amazing. My review is here.
Q: Favourite comfort food and why?
A: Anything sweet or salty. Chocolate covered pretzels are one of my favorites.
Q: Are you a leftie or a rightie? or both!
A: A little of both. I write with my left hand (can sorta with my right) but I do everything else with my right including eating, playing sports, etc.
Q: What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Did you have popcorn and if so sweet or salty? And did you almost eat it all before the film started!
A: Trick questions because in my opinion you can not see a movie without popcorn. I generally eat half the bag before the previews are over. Not matter the size. Last movie I saw was the new Cinderella with David’s mom for a girls day. The boy and I don’t get out much since we both work a lot, the last movie before that was American Sniper. As for sweet or salty, I generally prefer salty because it pairs well with the sweet soda.
Q: If you had just three jobs to choose from, which one from the following would you choose, Dustman, Public toilet cleaner or Restaurant washer up?
A: I’ve worked for restaurants before and that is definetly the easier one. Dustman would make me feel gross and grimey from all the dust particles. I wouldn’t be able to clean toilets that aren’t my own without gagging or barfing everywhere.
Q: If you could time travel, what era would you choose to visit and what are your reasonings?
A: Most likely the future. I like the era we live in now because yay technology. I wan’t to see what I’m like in the future. Hopefully lot living on the street eating seagulls. Haha
Q: You are having a dinner party, choose four guests to invite,they can be from current society or from history and explain why you think they would make a dinner party a success.
A: Well shoot, that’s a tough one. I can’t really think of anyone I would want to have dinner with that wasn’t ya know, fictional. Dylan O’brian, Alexander Skarsgård, and Chris Hemsworth. Mostly to just say I’ve met them. I would probably serve a lot of snackie food/booze to make everyone happy? I’ve never had a dinner party. Can I just be a movie marathon party? Haha just a bunch of hunks, me and David all watching various movies with three big name stars. Don’t forget the buttery popcorn!
Q: Name three countries you have always wanted to visit and have not had the opportunity yet?
A: South Korea because I LOVE kpop. Japan because everything their is either amazing or terrifying and the shopping would be amazing. Lastly Ireland because a major portion of my dads side of the family is from there or England and I know there are a few distant relatives living there.
Q: Explain and expand – Why is it that when you hit your ‘funny bone’ its not funny at all!
A: I honestly have no idea without googling it which would be cheating. I assume because there isn’t much skin between the bone and nerves in that area.
I haven’t been blogging for very long so I don’t know a lot of you. I’m just going to pick a few I follow and then leave it open to everyone! You can say I nominated you if you’d like. Of course you don’t have to do this while I can see the whole “chain letter” feel most people get from these type of memes.
Silvana and Nina from RomanceCake
Reisa from ReisaReads
Jasmine from Jasminepearreads
Shawna from BookShimmyCaster
Good golly I have no idea what I’m going to ask you. Better make this fun!
- If you could date any fictional character who would it be? If that’s too hard, give me your top three.
- Book version of Kill, Kiss, Marry! Go!
- You land the ultimate dream job- running a HUGE library! Only draw back is its incredibly haunted. Would you still do it?
- Favorite book of 2014
- Favorite book of 2015 (so far)
- Why did you decided to make a blog?
- If you had a chance to live in any fictional book reality which would you choose and why?
- Least favorite book you’ve read recently and why?
- If you could spend the day with one author who would it be?
- Recommend me a good book! Pretty please?
Please tweet me or comment when/if you post so I can read your answers! Happy blogging!