My lovely friend Emma over at blackteaandmilk started and tagged me with the Shefie tag. I know I’m extremely late to the party but without a proper camera it was really hard to get any sort of good quality photos of the bookshelf. Sorry about that! This is an extremely cute and fun tag and I hope more people get into this!
THE RULES –
- take a picture of yourself in front of your bookshelf
- upload it to your blog and tweet the picture
- tag who you want, but you must let them know!
- I have created a header, feel free to use it, but you must credit blackteaandmilk
- the funnier the better photo!
- Have fun!
Since my bookshelf is so outrageously big it’s hard to capture a picture with more than one or two cubbies in it. I chose to take my shelfie in front of my favorites cubbie with the cute pink octopus David’s mother gave me. Excuse the mess of hair, I’ve been on a cleaning frenzy today.
Poulami from crazy insomniac bibliophile
Nicole from nicoles nine cents
Erika from Erike in Bookventrueland
Anyone else who wants to participate!