I did really good about reading books! But really bad about following my TBR. I guess setting a list to follow backfired. I read next to nothing from my TBR from the beginning of the month. C’est la vie
At least I read something, right?
- The Heartbreakers
- Stupid Girl Review
- Tortured Life (ARC)
- Anne & Henry (ARC) Review
- The Start of Me and You Review
- Snow Like Ashes (Approx. 100 pages read)
- Stepping Stones (ARC) Review
- Various chapters of manga via internet
- The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window
- From Ashes
- The Iron King (again, seriously I can’t get past the first three chapters.)
The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window had a lot of promise and quickly fell flat and just continued to crash and burn. It’s so hard to find good New Adult books.
From Ashes I DNF I think late July(?) and tried to pick it up again. I’m a stupid glutton for punishment because the MC did someone stupid again and I was left DNF it for good.
I really want to get past the Iron King as I’ve read it once before but forgot everything to finish the series. I’m told it go a lot better and I did enjoy the characters from what I can vaguely remember. The writing is just so….childish.