Yay I love awards! I get to answer a bunch of fun questions and my followers get to learn more about me. Thank you so much Bree from The Literary Hellion for nominating me.
“The whole idea of the Sunshine Award is that you nominate eleven bloggers who put a little sunshine in your day, who are positive, creative, and inspiring.”
The rules are simple:
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate some bloggers who put sunshine in your day
- Write 11 questions for them to answer
1 Gloves or mittens?
Gloves, gotta have them fingers able to wiggle. Otherwise I freak out.
2 Say the Earth was destroyed but all other planets in our solar system were habitable. Which planet would you live on and why?
This is a really interesting question. Hmmm I think I would have to go with Pluto because I like the cold and its almost always dark there.
3 What are your biggest pet peeves?
- People who chew with their mouths open
- People who are unnecessarily rude to begin with
- When my cat decides the best time for play time is 2am
- Books that give so much detail and useless information I get lost and can’t find the actual plot
- Books that are amazing but have really crappy cover designs
4 Fantasy or sci-fi?
Books: Fantasy because its so well thought out and I like a change from contemporary. Movies: Sci-Fi because I love space and aliens and mutant monsters.
Although nowadays I have this issue:
5 Do you play any instruments? If so, which?
I played the trumpet in 5h grade. I don’t know how to read music so I had my music teacher show me how to play the songs and I memorized them. I gave that up for sports because that was easier for me.
6 Of all the mythical creatures out there, which do you wish most was real?
Werewolves. I have a unnatural obsession with them. I wish I was one. Sorry not sorry.
7 What is your favorite television show (past or present)?
Oh shoot that’s hard. I’m just gonna name a few:
- Lost (season 1-3 after that it got CRAY-ZAH)
- Sailor Moon
- Cardcaptor Sakura
- The 100
- Tru Blood
- Rainbow Brite
8 About how many books would you say you have on your physical bookshelf?
Does manga count? If they count like…300-400. If they don’t then probably 100-150. I really should count but I’m always loaning them out and I still have a ton of books with my dad from before I went to college/moved out.
9 In a fight between Wolverine, Mystique, and Quicksilver, who would win? Why?
I really don’t know anything about Quicksilver sorry. But I would pick Mystique because hello, she can become anyone. She could become Wolverine and use his claws against him.
10 Are you a cat or a dog person?
Cat person! Although I enjoy dogs, just not their smell.
11 Say you stumbled into a time machine that took you back to ancient Greece. You have no idea how to work the time machine, so— surprise!— you’re stuck there forever. What do you do?
Step 1: Pose as a goddess
Step 2: Have people donate food/money to you
Step 3: Take a offering of the most handsome man in Greece
Step 4: ?????
Step 5: Profit
Now I nominate some awesome people and give them questions!
Ashley from Socially Awkward Bookworm
Audrey from Forwards and Bookwards
Aentee from Read at Midnight
Total coincidence they all start with A’s. Haha!
- Would you rather only read physical books or ebooks for the rest of your life?
- What is your favorite book of 2015 so far?
- What got you into blogging/how long have you been doing it?
- If you could be any magical creature what would you be?
- What is your favorite book to movie or book to tv show?
- Coffee or tea?
- If you could life anyone, where would it be?
- Favorite genre?
- Salty or sweet?
- Where do you like to read the most?
- Favorite Disney movie (if you’ve never seen a Disney movie then cartoon/animated movie.)