Thank you so much Syc from The Lit Mermaid (isn’t her blog name SO cute?) for nominating me! I love this award. The name and questions are adorable!
Ok so eleven facts about myself.
- I enjoy coffee any time of the day
- I had never heard of Sarah J Maas until this year (sad I know)
- I love snow but hate winter
- I was born in Arizona (hence hating the cold)
- My weakness is chocolate
- I love manga and anime (Secret weeaboo)
- I like writing short stories
- I am going to participate in NaNoWriMo this year (super excited!)
- I am currently interviewing for a amazing dream position, so if I seem stressed that’s why
- I scare very easily but LOVE horror movies
- Halloween is my favorite holiday, not because of the candy but because everything can be decorated spooky/black
What color are most of the clothes in your closet?
I have a equal amount of most colors like purple, green, blue and black. But a lot of my lounge clothes/workout clothing are grey or dark grey because that is my favorite color.
What kind of music do you like to listen to?
I listen to a lot of alternative music. If you have Sirius radio I listen to Alt Nation (I think station 36?) This includes bands like Chvrches, The Neighborhood, The Wombats, For the Foxes, Of Monsters and Men, and so on. I also really enjoy Lana Del Ray and Mariana and the Diamonds. And Korean Pop. I’m literally all over the place with music. Sorry not sorry.
How many books do you own?
Too many. Manga alone I think I have like 50-100 (I recently donated a bunch to the library as well.) Then I own actual comics so like 50 of those and then regular books are about 75 (again I donated a bunch.) And eBooks I probably own close to 200. Because why not? Its not like the cloud will run out of space!
How much do you read (on average) per day/week/month?
Per day about 1-2 hours. If I have a very stressful work week I save all my reading for the weekend then I can binge for 5+ hours at a time. Monthly? I don’t even want to calculate that haha.
What do you hate or love about blogging?
I love the community! Everyone is so friendly and open/inviting. No one is hounding each other like on Tumblr (sorry Tumblr users but I rarely use that platform anymore because everyone is fighting/social justice warrior stuff.) I don’t really hate anything about blogging, maybe the fact that it takes me so long to come up with ideas for posts? Or the fact that I can’t read everyone’s reviews in a timely manner. Haha
What do you do when you are bored?
I read, Netflix, play video games, play with my cat and when all else fails I sleep!
What color are your curtains?
Our house is two story and has lots of windows. So we have tons of curtains. Some are plush purple, wooden/white fabric, royal looking with deep reds and gold and the ones in the kitchen are sheer with little flowers!
Do you like chocolate?
Is this even a question? I LOVE chocolate. Dark chocolate more then other types.
I’m not going to nominate 11 people because that would just be too much. So I’ll just tag a few of you and if anyone else wants to do it you can say I tagged you!
Ashley @ Socially Awkward Bookwork
Chachic @ Chachic’s Book Nook
Joey @ Thoughts and Afterthoughts
Anette @ Anette Reads
Bianca @ The Ultimate Fangirl
Jasmine @ Jasmine Pearl Reads
Your questions will be…
- What is your favorite book so far of 2015?
- Ebook or Print
- What type of books do you prefer?
- What is your favorite flavor?
- When reading ebooks how do you prefer to read them? iPad, Kindle, phone?
- If you could own all of a specific authors works who would it be?
- What was your dream job when you were a child?
- Would you be willing to eat a bowl of spiders for 1 Million dollars?
- If you could only own have one book for the rest of your life what would it be?
- What type of music do you listen to?
- What type of movies do you prefer?