This week for Top Ten Tuesday is a Thanksgiving freebie and so I decided to do a semi-non bookish list. This past year I have started book blogging, changed jobs, made new friends and had plenty of adventures. Needless to say I have a lot to be thankful for.
- I am thankful for the amazing book blogger community!
- For all the wonderful bloggers I have made friends with.
- Reading amazing books/getting the chance to read them early, I don’t blog for ARCs so I am always thankful when given the opportunity.
- For having an amazing boyfriend whom puts up with my ranting about bad books and plays scary video games so I can watch.
- My wonderful home. In October it was a year since we bought it and its finally filling up with our quirky things and I love it so much.
- Having a job with amazing coworkers. In this economy even if its a crummy job (which is isn’t) I will always be thankful for a job.
- Coffee because without it I would be the meanest, grump-butt ever. I don’t think you all realize I don’t function unless I have had a cup of coffee. It’s an addiction I am (not really) trying to work on.
- Discovering amazing books/authors and becoming unembarrassingly obsessed with their characters.
- Having food in my fridge and a warm bed to sleep in.
- Netflix because without it I would be without television since cable/satellite is outrageously expensive in our teeny-tiny itty bitty town. (Like 900 people tiny. I love it.)
Bonus things I am thankful for:
- Bellark fanfiction. The 100 is my ultimate weakness.
- Having a Starbucks near my work. My wallet however, is not thankful for this.
- My amazing friend Jeanette whom loves me even if I’m slightly crazy, and I love her because she’s crazy just like me. You are the Kpop Queen.
- My father who encouraged my reading habits and boasted to everyone when started reading at a young age.
- Book Outlet because a girls gotta eat and can’t spend all her hard earned money on expensive books.
Ok, I think that’s it. Not really but this list would be a mile long if I listed everything I am thankful for. What are you thankful for? I would love to read your TTT posts!