I love Urban Fantasy just as much as I love YA in general. Which is to say, a lot. Over the years I have read a lot of UF and followed many series. Here is a list of everything I would highly recommend, many of them the first in a series. I’ve read all of these save for The Return (I’m reading the Deity series currently.) and A Darker Shade of Magic because I have YET to hear anything bad about about it. These are in no particular order.
- Midnight Burning by Karissa Laurel
- Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- Alpha and Omega by Patricia Briggs
- Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K Hamilton
- The Return by Jennifer L Armentrout
- A Darker Shade of Magic by Victoria Schwab
- Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
Have you read any of these? Whats on your list? Got any recommendations? I’d love to hear all about them!