Uhg I can never seem to get these up till after the date. Total time management fail! I’ll be posting my Top Ten 2017 Debuts I’m Excited For tomorrow but felt this was a good list to add to the blog as well. Since I don’t actually give star ratings (or rate them at all for that matter just a simple would I/would I not recommend) on the blog I took to Goodreads to see what books I rated the highest this year. Honestly, I was kinda surprised I gave out so many five star reviews. I feel like normally I rate my books really harshly. I only give 5 stars to books I am willing to
- Buy if I do not own it
- Willing to reread again
- Willing to recommend to anyone
And it has to be ALL THREE in order to be a five star. If its lacking even one then I give it four stars. Anyways, onto my top ten of 2016 in no particular order.
- Reindeer Boy by Cassandra Jean
- Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger
- Corrupt by Penelope Douglas
- Undecided by Julianna Keyes
- Weregirl by C.D. Bell
- The Homecoming by Stacie Ramey
- You Before Anyone Else by Julie Cross & Mark Perini
- Jesse’s Girl by Miranda Kenneally
- The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
- It’s All Your Fault by Paul Rudnick
What was your top ten books read in 2016? Have you read any of these? Link me your posts I would love to read them.