Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Wow it’s really hard to believe the first half of 2017 is pretty much over. When I was in high school and college I used to think the years went by fast, but now that I’m working everyday (including house/yard work on weekends) my months literally just slip by. It’s like trying to catch rain in a strainer. Thankfully I’ve found a lot of time to read this year after my extended reading slump/hiatus around this time last year.
These books are listed based on my Goodreads ratings. Since I don’t rate on the blog I tend to fall back and see what I rated them there. This will also be more than ten because I couldn’t possibly pick just ten.
- The Bird and the Sword by Amy Harmon
- Wait for It by Mariana Zapata
- Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray
- Born in Fire by K.F. Breene
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
- Trust by Kylie Scott
- Roar by Cora Carmack
- Ultimatum by K. M. Walton
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
- Breath, Annie, Breath by Miranda Kenneally
- Remember Me Forever by Sara Wolf